Thursday, June 25, 2009

Book Challenge Update

I know, I know. I said I'd read for over 20 hours and finish 5 books. In total I actually read only 15 hours and only finished 4 books within the 48 hour time limit. I did finish The Actor and the Housewife the next day, but that obviously doesn't count.

Am I disappointed in myself? A bit. Will was out of town and it rained all weekend so I really should have been able to read more. I did run a 10K, help a family member pack for a move, have dinner with a friend and watch a movie, though.

I'm looking forward to participating in the "official" 48 hour book challenge next year, but in the meantime I'll continue to add to goodreads and see if I can make it to 1000 books read in less than 5 years. Since I've been on Goodreads for two years already and have already read 402 books, I'll wager that I'm going to make

No comments: