Friday, June 19, 2009

So a few weeks ago a blogger that I read hosted a 48 hour Book Challenge. The idea is to read as many books as possible and blog about them, too. I couldn't do it at that time, but now I'm totally game. I've got a free weekend, it's RAINING and I have a huge stack of good books I can't wait to read.

My goal: to read for at least 20 hours and finish at least five books (including ones I've already started)

Here are some of the titles I may or may not get to this weekend:

YA SciFi/Fantasy

ARC (advanced release copy!!) Fire by Kristin Cashore (almost finished)
Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby
NEW Carbon Diaries 2015 by Saci Lloyd
How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier

YA Fiction

NEW Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
NEW Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
NEW Exclusively Chloe by J.A. Yang

Audio (great for still getting other things done like housework! and walking the dogs!)

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (halfway through already)
Peter and the Secret of Rundoon by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson

Graphic Novel

NEW Eternal Smile by Gene Luen Yang

Adult

NEW
The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale (YA connection: Hale wrote The Princess Academy, The Goose Girl series and Rapunzel's Revenge, a fabulous graphic novel!!)

Be on the lookout for lots of reviews over the weekend!!

No comments: