Sunday, June 21, 2009

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Cammie Morgan is back in her most exciting adventure yet. Roommate Macey McHenry's father is running for vice-president and Macey is a target. After an incident on the campaign trail when Cammie and Macey barely manage to escape an attack on their lives, a new operative is brought to Gallagher Girls Academy to watch out for Macey. Cammie, Liz and Bex are told not to worry, but when have they ever followed the rules before? And why does Cammie keep seeing Zach in strange places? Does he still like her or was their kiss in book 2 a one-time thing?



I loved this book just as much as the first two, I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You and Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy. I highly recommend this series for middle and high school students. Ally Carter writes books that are fun to read; I can't wait for book 4 in the Gallagher Girls series! Put this one on hold today...the Millicent Library owns two copies, but it will be very popular!!


View all my reviews.

48 hr personal challenge UPDATE: 7.5 hours read/listened
# books finished: 3

(I've got some major reading to do the rest of today!!)

No comments: