Thursday, December 11, 2008

where have I been?

I know, I know...long time no blog. We've been busy at the library anyway with Writing Club meetings for teens every Thursday from 3 - 4 p.m. and TAG meetings once a month. This month we frosted sugar cookies (pictures coming) and then ate them all. I thought about making them for shut-ins or something else like that, but it would involve making way more cookies than I actually had time for. Maybe next year.

Last night, Hailey, Kelsey & Molly were my personal heroes and helped out at the American Girl Tea Party for ages 5+. It was tons of fun!! We decorated headbands, played "Toss a Smile" and read a little from Happy Birthday, Samantha. Kelsey, Hailey & Molly were very posh and passed out lemon-ahhd to all the little party-goers (20!!).

So what's coming up, you ask? Teen Game Day on December 18th from 1 - 3 p.m.! Invite your friends, bring your favorite game and come rock out to Guitar Hero. We've also got a volunteer opportunity this Saturday from 10 - 2 p.m. TAG members are invited to come help little kids make crafts for the Old Time Holiday Fair in Fairhaven. We're making paper doll chains, paper airplanes and snowflakes. fun!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

A tea party? That sounds fabulous! I'm glad you had good help.