Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Fair Godmother My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Read this in less than 24 hours! Savannah's older sister Jane steals her boyfriend and Savannah is devastated. In walks her fair (not fairy, but fair b/c her grades aren't that hot) godmother, Chrissy Everhart with three wishes for Savannah and a cranky leprechaun as an assistant. The chaos that ensues when Chrissy messes up Savannah's three wishes is pretty funny. Savannah ends up in the Middle Ages as first Cinderella, then Snow White and finally herself (but she has to help her classmate become a prince). I'm a fan of the reimagined fairy tale, so all of this was interesting, but certain sections of this book are too rushed. I found the end especially disappointing.


View all my reviews.

No comments: