Monday, April 7, 2008

Teen Group starts tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the first meeting of the new Millicent Library Teen Advisory Group (possible new name coming soon). I'm really excited and I hope all of you are, too!!! You were all nominated to the group by someone who thinks you're awesome. I can't wait to meet you all...

Some things we might do:
  • publish our own podcast or vodcast about books, the library, etc.
  • help me write on this blog!
  • plan teen events like game tournaments (think DDR, Guitar Hero, maybe Rock Band??)
  • share our favorite books with each other
  • play games (like the scavenger hunt we're doing tomorrow)
See you tomorrow in the library auditorium/activity (downstairs). I'll be the one with pop, juice, brownies and rice krispie treats. :) (any other suggestions for snacks? put them in the comments and maybe I'll bring them to a meeting!)

No comments: