Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Summer Break!

Today is the last day of school here in Fairhaven...CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you all enjoy your summer lots and lots...and that you come see me at the library for TAG meetings, Teen Tuesday events (Movies, Game Night, Breaking Dawn release party and more...see the Millicent Library calendar for more details) or just to come in and check out a book.

If you come in anytime in the next week, though, you might be sad to see that I won't be there. I'm on vacation from June 12 (today) and won't be at work again until Friday, June 20th. Hopefully I'll see all of you at the TAG meeting on the 20th at 2:30 p.m.

In the meantime, enjoy the sun, have some fun and don't forget to keep reading! I want to hear all about what you read at our next meeting. Oh, and the next time you're in the library, be sure to check out the awesome Wild Reads display that Kelsey and Bay put together. Thanks so much, girls!

No comments: